Wednesday, June 9th, 2010...4:06 pm

Farewell, iFifth 2010!

Jump to Comments

I can hardly believe that this year is done!  Fifth graders, thanks for a great year!  I know you all worked hard and I hope you learned a lot and had some fun in the process.  I especially liked being able to do some great technology projects with you,  You did many things that people all over the world noticed and that was awesome!

I was going to have everyone do an online survey for me at the end of the year, but because I have been spending so much time at the hospital recently, I wasn’t able to complete it.  But if you wander back to the blog this summer, I hope you will take a minute to leave a comment about your favorite parts of Math, Social Studies, and Science this year.  Also, I would appreciate any suggestions of ways I could improve these classes.

I will miss you all.  Have a great summer and be sure to stop in and visit me next year!

Love, Miss Bosch

25 Comments

•   Michelle
    June 17th, 2010 at 4:36 pm    

Hey Miss Bosch thanks for all the great memories you have let me experience. And I have some good news I found my bible workbook! Have a great summer (and once you get your new iPad I am moving back to 5th grade)

• LOL – I can’t believe you found your workbook after all this time! Where was it??? And I will gladly let you try my iPad. I’m still waiting for it to come in.

•   Isaiah
    June 18th, 2010 at 1:34 pm    

Hi Miss Bosch! Just wishing you a great summer, and hopefully I can come back next year. You were a great teacher!

•   Angel
    June 20th, 2010 at 8:14 pm    

oh my gosh, it feels like I haven’t been on this blog in forever! i really miss every one! Have a great summer!!!

• Hey Angel, thanks for stopping in to say hi. Hope you are having a wonderful summer. Hi Isaiah! I am praying that God might provide a way for you to come back next year!

•   Michelle
    June 27th, 2010 at 2:42 pm    

It was in my garage. And we just got a imac desktop computer!

•   Michelle
    June 27th, 2010 at 2:59 pm    

Hey it’s me again. I have on little favor for you to tell Miss Veldman that she looked very pretty and CONGRADULATION! Well Bye for now

Love, Michelle

• Hey Michele – lucky you to get a new iMac! I am so jealous! I will let Miss Veldman – or rather Mrs. Fair – know next time I see her. Thanks for answering my question about the workbook!

•   Michelle
    June 28th, 2010 at 3:42 pm    

It is almost time for my opointment to the doctor to get my requried shots for school next year. I am really SCARED!

• Oh, Michelle! Good luck! I’m sure you will do fine. Be brave!

•   Michelle
    June 28th, 2010 at 8:48 pm    

I will try!!!

•   Briana
    July 1st, 2010 at 1:08 am    

Hay its me briana! I had a wonderful year of course there was ups and downs but we fixed those. Hay Miss Bosch, I hope you are having a good summer. Well i am its terrific i went to cedar point that was fun. I have experience great and wonderful things. Hay how is Miss Townsend doing? I hope she’s doing better!

• Hey Briana, thanks for stopping in to say hi! Glad you are having a good summer and had fun at Cedar Point. Neat! I am having a good summer, but I am spending a lot of time at the hospital with Mrs. Townsend. She is improving a little bit each day, but still has a long way to go. If you would like more details, here is a link to her “blog” that I have been writing for her:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/andreatownsend/journal

Hope the rest of your summer is wonderful!

•   Michelle
    July 2nd, 2010 at 12:22 pm    

Hi Miss Bosch I have a question will you delete this page when the new 5th graders come?!?

• Hey Michelle, I am planning to keep the blog up! There are too many good things here and we get a lot of visitors still!

•   Michelle
    July 2nd, 2010 at 5:39 pm    

YES!!!! I would cry if all these memories were gone!!

•   Michelle
    July 8th, 2010 at 7:00 pm    

I got all my required 4 shots in one day. PS:I am sore in my arms.

• Michelle, I’m glad you survived! Brave you – horray!

•   Michelle
    July 12th, 2010 at 9:19 pm    

Miss Corey died?!?

•   briana
    July 19th, 2010 at 5:38 pm    

Ive heard that the old music teacher died thats sad.
    I am praying for her daughters anf her family.

• Yes, Michelle and Briana, Mrs. Corley died about a week ago. She had been very sick again and was in the hospital. Thank you for thinking to pray for her daughters and her family during this difficult time.

•   Graham
    July 29th, 2010 at 11:43 am    

Hello it’s Graham. I have had an awesome time this summer but can’t wait for school to start I’ll come by and visit as much as I can.

Your friend,
    Graham

• Hey Graham, sorry it took a few days for me to post your comment. I was on vacation. I will be looking forward to seeing you and everyone in a few weeks! enjoy the end of your summer!

•   ANGEL
    August 13th, 2010 at 8:59 pm    

Hey Ms. Bosch Just wanted to say Hi…I am sooooo excited though because I am going to the Bahamas in a couple weeks!!

• Angel! Lucky lucky you!!! I hope you get to play and swim on the beautiful beaches and get to do some great shopping! Have fun!